CPAND Scholarship Application- Student
Scholarship deadline is March 1st.
Please include the following information to apply:
- “CPAND Scholarship Application- Students” document (CPAND Scholarship Application- Students)
- Certification of current enrollment in the above college or university from the registrar; OR statement of student status signed by the Dietetics Program Director at the college or university.
- Copy of the most recent undergraduate and/or graduate transcript (original preferred).
- A personal letter stating education and background, your career plans and goals, and your reason(s) for applying for this scholarship.
- Two letters of recommendation. Include at least one from a professional reference (professor, practicum or employment supervisor, etc.) Letters can be sent directly to the CPAND Nominating Committee at CPANDNominating@gmail.com.